Showing 1–9 of 16 results
Michelin Pilot Street
- Radial Architecture offers precise handling and stability with long tyre life.
- Silica based tread rubber provides excellent grip on wet surfaces. Wider grooves help in better water dispersion.
- Sporty looking tread pattern gives your bike a smart and sporty look. The tread pattern is also designed to minimize uneven wear & maximise mileage.
(0 reviews)₹ 2,700.00 Add to cart
- Attractive Tread Design
- Excellent Grip in Wet Conditions
- High Speed Stability
Michelin Scorcher 31
- Thanks to its unique multi-rubber blend, the MICHELIN Scorcher 31 tire provides for outstanding grip. Ride with total safety, even in the rain.
- Our engineers created this high-quality tire using a hyper-functional and high-quality material: aramid fiber renowned for its use in the aviation industry. Super lightweight and resistant, this material provides for responsiveness and maximum stability, even at high speeds.
- Thanks to MICHELIN Amplified Density Technology (ADT), the MICHELIN Scorcher 31 has a stiffer carcass for an easy and responsive ride. Riding comfort guaranteed!
(0 reviews)₹ 11,600.00 Add to cart
- Exceptionally Easy to Handle.
- Stability even at High Speeds.
- Maximum Grip, even in the Rain.
Michelin Scorcher 11
- Inspired by our supersport tires, the MICHELIN Scorcher 11 is made with quality materials, such as aramid fiber used in the aviation industry. It has lightness and strength but also an unfailing stability at high speed for the SuperLow™ Sportster.
- In order to stick as close to the excellence of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, our engineers have developed a rubber compound enriched in silica. This performance technology provides excellent grip on wet surfaces. It also guarantees a maximum life.
- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, and co-branded with the Harley-Davidson® name on the sidewall and distinctive ‘Bar & Shield’ on the shoulder.
(0 reviews)₹ 8,840.00 Add to cart
- An Exclusive Design for Legendary Motorcycles
- MICHELIN The Scorcher 11 uses Silica Rain Technology
- Radial Carcass Means a Sporty Temperament
Michelin SIRAC STREET
- With the precision engineered MICHELIN Sirac Street bike tyres, you have the stability and confidence to safely manoeuvre mixed road- conditions.
- Big block Pattern contributes to confident and stable handling as well superior dry grip.
- Optimized groove-rubber ratio ensures proper wet grip.
- Abrasion resistant tread compound offers high mileage in on and off road conditions.
(0 reviews)₹ 1,650.00 Add to cart
- High Mileage
- Excellent wet grip
- Superior dry grip
Michelin Pilot Power 3
- Exceptional grip particularly on dry surfaces and handling that’s perfectly suited to deliberately sporty riding.
- Excellent stability and road-holding qualities, particularly noticeable under powerful acceleration.
- An identical tread pattern to that of Sport and Hypersport motorcycles
(0 reviews)₹ 13,930.00 Add to cart
- giving grip, handling and a sporty design.
- Sporty look
- Road-holding properties
- Exceptional grip
Michelin Pilot Road 4
- Excellent grip on all kinds of road surfaces, in the rain and cold temperatures: braking distances 4m shorter on wet surfaces compared to the MICHELIN Power Pure SC.
- All the handling ability you need for urban riding, exemplary stability even when heavily loaded, and additional comfort on long journeys; MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 Scooter tyres provide unparalleled performance even on the most powerful maxi-scooters.
(0 reviews)₹ 15,160.00 Add to cart
- Providing exemplary handling and stability even when heavily loaded
Michelin CITY PRO
- Thanks to a robust construction, MICHELIN City Pro is less prone to damages from road hazards and punctures.
- Robust shoulder for protection on bad roads.
- Strong sidewall for load capacity.
(0 reviews)₹ 1,220.00 Add to cart
- Good mileage on straight roads
- Good grip on curves
- Optimum bridging technology for longer tyre life
Michelin Road 5
- More confidence, in wet and dry conditions, even after 4800 Kms
- Using the latest combined technologies of MICHELIN 2CT and 2CT+ and the latest generation of compounds and siped tread, MICHELIN Road 5 tyres offer you the best wet grip versus its main competitors* without compromise on dry roads.
- Fun to ride
- 1 for wet grip on the road
Michelin Latitude Sport 3
- Enhanced driving experience with ultimate comfort & silence for on-road usage SUVs.
- Tuned to be in perfect harmony with the expectations of a sports SUV
- 25% reduction in rolling resistance – Best Fuel economy of the SUV segment
- + 10% of void ratio, providing improved safety on wet roads.
Features(0 reviews)₹ 14,730.00 Add to cart